TunesKit Audio Capture for Mac 2.0.2
TunesKit Audio Capture for Mac is the smartest audio grabber that can capture any sound as you want on Mac with one click only. It's able to record streaming music, such as Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, as well as other audio types, including radios, broadcasts, game music, etc. play online or from VLC, iTunes, QT and other media players. It can also extract audio tracks from video files play on your Mac. Once recorded, it will save the audio tracks as common audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc. so that you can play on any popular device. During the recording, it can preserve the lossless audio quality and the ID3 tags for you. You can also edit the audio records by trimming or merging the clips as you want.
Key Features of TunesKit Audio Capture for Mac:
1. Capture all types of Mac's audio;
2. Record streaming music, game music, radios, broadcasts, etc;
3. Extract audio tracks from videos;
4. Convert recorded audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc;
5. Edit, trim and merge audio recordings;
6. Keep lossless quality and ID3 tags.
|Category||Audio & Multimedia|
|Subcategory||Audio File Recorders|
|File size||20.27 MB|
|License model||Free Trial|
posted on 2019-05-17
1. Upgraded audio driver and fixed the problem of abnormal audio data; 2. Fixed the problem that the cover image cannot be added; 3. Fixed the problem that the global setting information cannot be saved; 4. Adjusted the configuration parameters of the WAV format; 5. Added some important popup messages such as no audio output device, conversion failed, etc.
posted on 2019-02-21
1. Fixed the problem that files can't be saved due to illegal characters included in the file name; 2. Optimized the display of history information.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with TunesKit Audio Capture for Mac 2.0.2